Friday, November 27, 2009

Using Windows 2000 Pro, graphics won't come up online. How do I un-disable this on my computer?

I have full graphics on my computer offline, i.e. wallpapers, screen savers, pictures(j-peg) that I previously saved to my photos and documents, etc. that come up no problem. Problem is when I'm online. Pictures don't "catch" is how a friend explained it. There is just a blank where you can tell a picture or graphic would be. Anyone out there that knows how to "un-disable" this on my computer? And how to "disable".



Using Windows 2000 Pro, graphics won't come up online. How do I un-disable this on my computer?windows server 2003



Are you using Internet Explorer to browse the web or Firefox? What version? Look for a setting in "Tools -%26gt; Internet Options" something along the lines of "Load Images Automatically" and see if checking this box helps.



Try this solution from http://kb.iu.edu/data/acpv.html#ie:



Internet Explorer



Internet Explorer 5.x and later for Windows



1. From the Tools menu, select Internet Options... .



2. In the window that appears, select the Advanced tab.



3. Scroll down the list to "Multimedia", and uncheck the box for Show Pictures.



4. Click OK.



Using Windows 2000 Pro, graphics won't come up online. How do I un-disable this on my computer?windows xp service internet explorer



You need to install flash player for IE. Go here to download the program: www.adobe.com/downloads/
you can download flashplayer



go to google and type in flashplayer download and then hit ADOBE flashplayer download

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security