Friday, November 27, 2009

I have windows 2000, I want to move a file to a disk. it says i need to format disk. i say yes it sa

Do I have a glitch? or do I need to fix something? also it does this with any disk i put in.



I have windows 2000, I want to move a file to a disk. it says i need to format disk. i say yes it say i cant?microsoft outlook



Sounds like time for a new drive.



I have windows 2000, I want to move a file to a disk. it says i need to format disk. i say yes it say i cant?windows messenger internet explorer



Hate it when that happens!
The floppy disk has a write protect feature. If you move the tab on the disk to allow write does this work? If not then your floppy disk drive is broken and you need a new one.
Are we talking about a floppy disk or a CD?



Most floppies are pre-formatted when we get them.



In order to use a CD as a backup for data files, my two burners state that I have to use CD/RWs and they must be first formatted with the software that powers the burner. My Samsung uses Nero, my Dell uses DLA. Check your User's Guide.



I used to do this but now, with flashdrives, I no longer use CD/RWs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security