Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can I upgrade Windows 2000 Pro to Windows XP Pro or do I have to do a clean install?

yes, that update is possible.



Can I upgrade Windows 2000 Pro to Windows XP Pro or do I have to do a clean install?windows xp sp2



wait for the new Windows Vista, it's coming out very soon



Can I upgrade Windows 2000 Pro to Windows XP Pro or do I have to do a clean install?microsoft sql server internet explorer



if your on windows 2000 your computer probably cant handle windows xp
its better if u cclean install,,,,dont 4get to back up ist b4 reinstall win xp
Yes, windows 2000 pro can be upgraded to XP pro. But, it can't be upgraded to XP home. Be aware that after the upgrade your administrator becomes a hidden account. But can be policied to show the admin account at logon. Or change the log in process, and type in the admin account name and password.



It it best to just back up the important files you want to save and transfer. For the upgrade is unstable after awhile. Do a full install, and just keep the files you backed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security