Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I have windows 2000 can I completely remove Microsoft Internet Explorer if so how? I now have firefo

Go to add/remove programs and then click on the left side it says windows programs, click that and then uncheck internet explorer.



I have windows 2000 can I completely remove Microsoft Internet Explorer if so how? I now have firefox.?windows 2000



no, you can hide it but it is to importand to the OS to completely remove. plus there are still some websites you need it for



I have windows 2000 can I completely remove Microsoft Internet Explorer if so how? I now have firefox.?internet explorer internet explorer



you cannot remove completely MS Explorer, just hide it, and never use it again.
Internet explorer is part of windows.....I'm sure you're still using parts of it even if you have firefox.
well the way I would do it is to delete the program from the computer and use firefox instead put it into the trash and then empty it



but in your case, no you can't just don't use it
You can remove most programs by going to Start%26gt;%26gt;Control Panel%26gt;%26gt;Add or Remove Programs%26gt;%26gt;And click the program you no longer want and/or need.
You can hide it from the control panel, add remove settings, But like the others say, do not delete or permantly remove it, windows explorer and several other vital programs rely on it. Or you can simply delete the desktop "E" Icon and forget it. And use firefox, I recently aquired Fast Browser Pro - It is freeware now, use to cost $29.95. It uses tabs, skins, and Helluva Fast Browser Based on the IE interface. But NO DO NOT DELETE IE, you will regret it.. Trust a A+ Tech, I know what I am talking about, and it didn't cost you a thing, but to listen....Good Luck
no you can't remove it but you can hide it as the first person said
Don't remove IE. There are some websites which use IE even if Firefox is your default. You would have difficulty using those sites if IE is not installed on your computer.
You shouldn't do that, because if you need to go to the MS website, they will require you to use IE. Just use Firefox (and keep it updated)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security