Sunday, November 29, 2009

Restore windows 2000 default?

I was wondering how do I restore my old computer to it's deault state. I don't want any of the old files.



Restore windows 2000 default?windows xp service



There is no restore in win2k. You would need to reinstall it. Put the cd in and boot up. When asked, tell it to overwrite existing files.



Restore windows 2000 default?microsoft xp internet explorer



I cant recall if 2000 has 'system restore' or not but even if it does, this wont get rid of your old files.



You can delete your old files assuming they are not system files or you can upgrade to XP if you have it.



If you want a default state, then you need to reformat your PC.



and you need to know how. The sourse below tells you how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security