Friday, November 27, 2009

I have windows 2000 prof,could someone plz tell me how I can this faster? it is sooo slow and I have

I have run my cleaners and it is still slow...



I have windows 2000 prof,could someone plz tell me how I can this faster? it is sooo slow and I have broadbandmicrosoft



Do you have/use spybot and spyblaster?



If not, use them (for free) and see if that fixes the problem.



I have windows 2000 prof,could someone plz tell me how I can this faster? it is sooo slow and I have broadbandmicrosoft access internet explorer



DSL is fast maybe you need to delete your internet files that can be found under control panel. Maybe even delete your catche files
What's slow? The internet/downloading or all processes?



Maybe more RAM would help. Just guessing, not alot of info to go on.
dear,



if u want to fast ur pc then u need to upgrade higher ur pc configratio i.e RAM, Farddisc etc.



or if u want high ur broadband speed u need to take higher bandwith limit and internet speed.



thanx
Try adding some memory. If your process' surpass your exsisting RAM you may be using your hard drive as a temporary cashe
Chances are you have some major adware problems and alot of stuff running in the background. Come check out our links and downloads pages. There are some useful tools there that may help you. Be sure to run the Microsoft scan on the links page. We find that very useful at times.
I am affraid your computer is not installed properly and i learned it all from the website below!



If you think i am kidding too bad cause i only tried to help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security