Sunday, November 29, 2009

My computer is a Windows XP and it has Windows 2000...I want Windows 2007. Do I need to upgrade or d

a whole new set? and does anyone know if I can download a full version for free online?



My computer is a Windows XP and it has Windows 2000...I want Windows 2007. Do I need to upgrade or download?microsoft money



upgrade...



My computer is a Windows XP and it has Windows 2000...I want Windows 2007. Do I need to upgrade or download?windows explorer internet explorer



I have heard of windows 2000,and of XP, but 2007?? never heard of it. I would remove 2000 and just use XP
upgrade
Are you saying your computer has a sticker on it that says it's compatable with XP, but, for whatever reason, you have Windows 2000 installed on it instead?



and by "Windows 2007", do you mean Windows Vista?



If you are wondering if your computer will work with Vista, a sure-fire way of finding that out is downloading the Vista Upgrade Advisor (URL below) it will tell you if your computer is ready for an upgrade or what it might lack before you can upgrade.
Windows 2007? You mean Windows Vista? I think you will need to upgrade your hardware but I don't think it's work it. Just keep Windows 2000 for a little while longer until there is no more support and then upgrade to XP. Chances are, XP will run just as well as 2000 if you turn off all fancy themes and effects by going to control panel, click system, then click advanced tab, then under performance click settings and then click optimize for best performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security