Friday, November 27, 2009

I installed Windows 2000 server, from that day on i'm unable to upload. Can any body suggest a

Well i have tried everything from checking the line to formatting my pc. I think there is some problem because server cannot be easily formatted please tell me how can i start my upload



I installed Windows 2000 server, from that day on i'm unable to upload. Can any body suggest a solution?windows live



Dear friend,



Installing windows 2000 server is very easy. but the way u install that might be wrong because when u install windows 2000 server there are some option to be unselected depending on what u want. Even after u install windows 2000 server what u are not able to upload. like Files, folder, bites, what. just send me the right description what error is there on ur screen or something El's.



I installed Windows 2000 server, from that day on i'm unable to upload. Can any body suggest a solution?windows media player 11 internet explorer



go get a ftp



www.soft-best.net



there you will find programs that will help you



good luck
Firewall?
do you have an computer help book?if so just look on that and you should be able to find out.
look this http://www.ast77gah77me.cdd.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security