Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can I Install Windows 2000 Over WIndows XP?

I Have an Old PC (2001) It Currently Has XP Media Center on it. (long story short: Crashed HDD, Friend let me borrow MCE\Dell Recovery!) MCE Takes up too much video memory for my nVidia TNT 2 m64. I used to play a good amount of games with it but i cant lately due to the crash.



I Want to install Win2k on my hard drive, without Losing my Data? Is that Possible?



Specs:



80gb HDD (NTFS) , about 30-40GB Free.



Can I Install Windows 2000 Over WIndows XP?microsoft xp



No. You Must reformat your system in able to do that since you are downgrade. If this was an upgrade from Windows2K to Windows XP, That would been possible.



Can I Install Windows 2000 Over WIndows XP?download windows xp internet explorer



no you can't , you can save your data but you can't save winxp and games..
yes you can intall win2k on the current windows -but dont install new copy of XP in the installation option , choose repair and it will be fine as well as your documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security